Sunday, November 03, 2013

Day 3 (Sister) - 30 Days of Thanks

Day 3: I'm grateful for my sister... even though she annoys me to no end (I think that has to be a universal rule somewhere) and I know for a fact that I frustrate and annoy her... however, she has a beautiful soul/heart when she chooses to let it out, and has good intentions regardless of how she executes the plans she has and to what end result. She's carefree and careless to a large degree but that has made her fun as often as it has been otherwise, and although she does get turned around backwards she always finds the right answer eventually. She's offered friendship and support, forgiveness and love throughout my entire life... and although I'm more than sure that we have different ideas of how each of us were raised and how our parents treated us - we at least have that bond of being the children of Nancy and Albert Lindsey... I love her unconditionally even when she doesn't believe it and I will always do what I can to support her even when she thinks I'm not...

I love you sis... always have and always will..

No comments: