Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Here's my Christmas list...

.... No, not really because I know I won't get what I really want... I do want more quality time with my husband, I want us to be a family instead of just two individuals living together (wish that number would change in a positive way)... I want to know that he's secure in our relationship finally and I want to be secure in his love and affection, a little more expression of both would go a long way in assisting that... I want some of his work stress to go away, our financial stress to go away... I don't want to go to MD, Kansas I think I'd be ok with maybe even Oregon, Alabama, Tennessee... just not MD or anywhere in 3 hours!! I actually have really thought that Kansas would be nice, other than me worrying over the snow and weather issues..??
Back to my list - I want my sister to finally figure out what would make her happy, just her... none of this relying on others to make her happy... I wish that Makeesha would grow a back-bone and use it to make that idiot she's bound to now straighten up, or that they'd move away from the drama and he'd know to stay away from it where ever they end up! I wish Josh would learn to be his own man, instead of relying on everyone else to make his life comfortable... I just wish he wasn't so lazy!! Miranda... that girl is such an odd mix between Makeesha and Josh... she's smart but lazy, I fear that she'll never live up to the potential... I want her to be everything she can be and more, but I am so worried that it won't happen!! I want Mom and Dad healthy and happy... same with all the Aunts and Uncles and Cousins...

Umm... funny how everything is centered around happiness... I honestly just want everyone happy, healthy and going in a positive direction... all the money and things in the world can't force most of that, it can help but ultimately it comes from us as individuals... there is always the next thing, always the newest/latest gadget/game/whatever... guess what folks, it'll still be there tomorrow, the people in your life won't...

No comments: