Describe your baby shower: I decided that the best way to include all the friends and family would be to host a Virtual baby shower using Facebook and Skype together.
Who attended the shower? Paige Coleman, Rachael Maricle, Michael Mann, Jamie Smith, Maylon/Judy Porter, Karen Raymond, Missy Keen, John Raymond, Miranda Shipp Tankersley, Mitzi Cook, Brandey Davis Kolar, Kay Davis Lindley, Patsy Arms McWhorter, Amanda Bell. Amber Morris, Anna Busch, Sissy Marrs, Heather Charest-Ritter, Cherrie Moore, Theresa Diaz, Courtney Oliver Raymond, Ali Cia, Billy Harrison, Darla Redger, Brith Croghan, Michelle Renee Meadows, Shannon Starkel, Christina Garza, Tracie Hessley, Stephanie Brensinger, Stephanie Flood, Becca Webb Bosak, Earl/Donna Daniel, Betty Ackerman, Melissa McCarty Mann, Yulonda Chitwood, Jannetta Kattner, Melissa Mann, Rosie Saenz, Nami Frazier, JoAnn Arms Gray, Rose Smith, Amy Hart, Michael Thomas Johnson, Linda Minney McCarty, Josh Raymond, Michelle Thielen
What gifts did you get? Lots of baby clothes, bath tub, boppy & cover, pack'n play, blankets, sleep sack, wash cloths & towels, binkies/pacifier, soothing turtle and constellation turtle, baby wipes, thermometer, books, blankets, camo car seat cover... I'm probably missing a few small things but you get the idea.
What did the cake look like? This is what I would have wished it to look like if I had one IRL:
But I did share the image with the virtual group.. hey, who doesn't like a little guilt free cake!
What was the shower's theme/colors? the theme, well look at the cake to get the theme!! LOL - The theme was the same as what the nursery theme is... Nature/Deer/Bambi, take your pick of how you'd describe it. I believe that the name of the nursery set is Willow?? Anyways, Green and Brown are the colors - but since everything was virtual it was not quite as decorated as it would have been in person.
What games did you play at the shower? Guess the girth of the belly in # of TP squares and inches, nursery rhyme guess and complete, match the celebrity baby/momma.
Basically it was just a lot of photos and comments posted by me keeping everyone up-to-date with what was currently going on in the baby world.

No comments:
Post a Comment