1st - Go back to dating my husband...
2nd - Take my husband to Grays Harbor Lighthouse in Westport, WA and propose to him...
3rd - Get engagement photos taken...
4th - Go on a "Honeymoon" weekend trip...
5th - Hopefully end up pregnant sometime in the middle of all this... HAHA
Some of the date ideas I have are:
- Pike's Place food tour
- Space Needle
- Leavenworth Oktoberfest
- Underground Tour of Seattle (maybe)
- Typical Dinner and a Movie or Dancing
- Dinner Cruise
I'll probably only do a few but for this, but that doesn't mean that they won't be done eventually... LOL
And to the why/how for the proposal?? J's always talked about how he dreamed the perfect proposal would be done in a lighthouse overlooking water... So why not?? We never really had the typical progress of a relationship - we were only physically in the same location a few weeks when we meet, after that it was catch as catch can... a weekend here or there... then if we were a couple it was all long distance till he came home from a deployment and secretly made his way from Maryland to Texas to see if we still had a chance and to propose. However even the proposal didn't go smoothly or typically - poor guy! I just really want to kinda have a redo of sorts... not cause I don't love the memory, but because I want him to know that regardless of how it's done I would gladly do it all again... I would gladly deal with every issue, every problem, every bump in the road, every imperfect moment if it meant being with him because he still makes my heart skip a beat when he smiles my way!
Otherwise, the rest of the plans is due to my want to have pictures of us again... since we've not had anything since we got married really... 10 years is really too long! And who doesn't want a weekend get away... and if I just so happen to tell him some of the stuff that I put in here and renew my pledge to him - all the better!
Picture idea areas...
Point Definance
Lakewold Gardens
http://mountaineersphotography.org/category/best-photo-locations-wa/
Oh and one other thing...
I found something else I want to do... http://www.icicleoutfitters.com/huntingfishing.html
No comments:
Post a Comment