Thursday, March 28, 2013

Road Trip to Washington

So we finally made it to Washington... I had a really nice time visiting with mom and dad before getting on the road - Mom and I had a nice few days at Horseshoe Bay Resort, J and dad fished a little while we were gone.. so yeah it was nice to have that time before final pack up and driving the 2.5 days it took to get here!!
I took several photos on the way here of some of the more beautiful scenery.. specially in the canyon area of Utah and of course of all the snow capped mountains. I loved the rolling mountain hills around Pendleton, OR... but there are some very crazy mountain passes that we drove down to get to that point. I do wish that I could have gotten all the animals we saw on film too... between the Prong-Horn Antelope, Mule Deer, Elk and Big-Horn Sheep, I would have had an awesome photo collection of the trip!!












No comments: