Well. . I finally made it back to Texas!!
God does it feel good to be back home!!
We went to NC and visited with my MIL for the weekend and ended up going to the beach (Emerald Isle) Saturday and staying till Sunday morning. . . the beach was fun. . but dealing with MIL's BF was a pain in my ass. That man is so annoying. . I mean he makes MIL happy most of the time but I just don't understand how she deals with him the other 80% of the time!! Anyways. . DH, MIL's BF and younger BIL all stayed out at the pier and fished for Spade and Spot Fish and ended up not catching a whole lot till about 1am. . oh and DH caught a shark!! LOL They had brought up several little sharks (maybe a foot in length total) off and on all day but around dusk some guy ended up snaggin a 4 ft beast of one and it whacked some old ladies leg on the pier that couldn't get out of the way quick enough. All the guys ended up staying out on the pier till early morning so they were complete asses when they came back to the room. . and I almost killed the BF and DH . . I can't stand when DH is tired or drunk and to combine the two along with the attitude from the drunk BF . . it was almost too much to deal with!! But we got home ok and left Monday morning fairly early so I didn't have to deal with it a whole lot to be honest since my niece and SIL went walking along the beach or shopping almost the entire day saturday and late into the night saturday night. . . but damn. . just that little bit at 10am the next morning ruined it all!!
Texas. . Texas has been great since I got in. . . We had steak for dinner with salad and big huge baked potatoes!! Lovely!! Then Tuesday I got to go ride the good horses. . (I'll post pictures when I can get copies of them) and just enjoy the day. Yesterday we were going to go put out a trot line and do a little catfishing but it started thundering and we got stuck down on the river bed trail. . . that sucked but it was funny too cause DH is so not a county boy even if he puts on a good face about it sometimes. When we finally got back to the house it was too wet to do anything really and soon DH was gripping about how bored he was so I offered to get dressed and we could go to dinner and go out to the club.. it didn't happen in the end cause DH is a total ass but ya know?! Anyways. .the plans for today are to finally get that trot line put in and go bait it up this afternoon, only to go back out in the morning and see if we have a nice 15lbs or more on the line!! DH calls this style of fishing cheating. . oh well!!? Anyways. .that is about it for today. . I'll probably be headed back to MD Saturday or Sunday!? GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment